Today I had to answer a bunch of questions on camera for a class and I'm cringing at myself because I was too serious and chose super depressing answers. Then I spent like an hour crying in the theater alone and it actually felt kind of nice but then my teacher came back in to clean up and I felt awkward even though he was probably too tired to notice how awkward I was but still. I wish I had just chose memes for my answers...

But learning how to act is an interesting process, because I'm inadvertently bringing up a lot of hidden feelings. Sometimes it feels good to come to terms with them but a lot of the time I just end up feeling like garbage. Someday I hope I can connect with my emotions without them overpowering me, and I think I'm slowly learning how to do it. Slowly. But it's the beginning of the semester and I'm not used to it yet so hopefully...

I'm really tired. I'm not used to having to be somewhere 4 times a week. Most people in the world have longer school/work hours than me but I'm not used to this and I'm just really tired... but after tomorrow I have a 4 day weekend so hopefully I can sort out more of my thoughts and enjoy having time to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog